Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies

A couple years ago my grandmother gave me an easy recipe for pumpkin cookies. Well I called her yesterday asking how to bake them and as we talked I found out I had it written down, haha, oh well it's always nice to talk to my grandma :)

So the recipe, all you need is spice cake mix and 1 can of pumpkin

  • mix ONLY cake mix and pumpkin
  • GREASE cookie sheet - or if you use stoneware like I did, then nothing, it worked fine:)
  • I used an ice cream scoop, my grandmother uses a small cookie scoop - I need to get one of them some day =P I got 30 cookies out of it
  • Bake at 350
  • Bake for about 15 minutes, keep an eye on it and you may need to change it, since I used stoneware mine were more around 18 minutes

And that's it :)






No comments: